|Angel Di Maria|
Angel di Maria is a versatile left winger who can play just as well along the right or serve as a second attacker. The youngster has already garnered accolades on both club and national team levels.
In 2007 Di Maria won the Under-20 World Championship with Argentina and one year later scored the Gold Medal winner in the Olympic Games, where he played alongside Madridista teammates Gago and Garay. In 2009/10 with Benfica, Di Maria won the double and one year prior won the Portuguese League Cup.
The midfielder began his career at Rosario Central and moved to Portugal in the summer of 2007. Three summers later, he found himself on international duty in the 2010 World Cup. His debut with the Argentine national team took place on 6 September 2009 in what was a World Cup qualifier against Paraguay.
- Place of Birth: Rosario, Argentina
- Date of Birth: 02/14/1988
- Position: Midfielder
- Weight: 75 kg
- Height: 180 cm
- Nationality: Argentine
- La Liga (Spanish League): 2011/12
- Copa del Rey (Spanish Cup): 2010/11
- Spanish Super Cup: 2012
- Portuguese Liga: 2009/10
- Portuguese League Cup: 2008/09, 2009/10
- Olympic Gold Medal: 2008
- Under-20 World Championship: 2007
- Best Player of the Portuguese Liga: 2009/10